BC Modular is a collection of over 400 modules for the Creamware/SonicCore Modular II, III & IV devices. Envelopes, Filters, Oscillators, Switches, Mixers etc. provide all the basic building blocks you need for the most complex of modular patches while compatibility with existing modular modules means that BC Modular can be easily integrated into your patches.
Almost every module parameter has an input socket for extended control and modulation. Each module features a pop-up panel, where the appearance of the module can be edited for easy recognition. In addition, many of the modules feature slider controls for the various module parameters.
The BC package includes its own Modular Shells with extra IOs for connectivity with other Scope devices and native control applications such as Expert Sleepers Silent Way. What's more, a suite of software and hardware IO modules are provided which can be loaded directly into your modular patch as an alternative to connecting via the routing window.
- Circuit Level Modules which allow modular patches to be split across multiple layers each of which can then be saved as modular modules
- 14-bit MIDI control support using MSB & LSB CC pairs for 0-16383 control resolution
- Game Controller Support. Up to 8 Windows game controllers can be given direct access to module parameters
- STS OSCs provide support for multi-layered STS and Akai sample programs
- Control Ranger modules for unprecedented refinement of parameter ranges and curves
- BC Pipe connections for 8 channel bi-directional control via a single modular cable